|Packing unit: 1 piece|
X-60 Silver Power cable
Fully shielded power cables are crucial for high quality audio and video systems. VIABLUE™ power cables block any distortion and thus provide crystal clear and high-purity signals. Braided and aluminum foil shields surround 3 cores with silver plated OFC copper strands and thus block interference 100%.
A specifically designed ultra soft sheath renders VIABLUE™ X-Cables extremely flexible and easy to bend. A must-have for any audio or video system seeking clean and perfectly rendered sound patterns.
VIABLUE™ X-Series for a maximum performance
- •100% shielding due to braided and aluminum foil shields
- •Silver plated copper strands, 3 cores
- •Maximum hold through double-screwed strain relief
Customized with VIABLUE™ T6s AC power connectors
- •24 carat real gold-plated contacts
- •VIABLUE™ Ultragrip coating, scratch-resistant, satin finish
- •Massive housing - flame-retardant and break-proof
- •For an optimal contact pressure
- •VIABLUE™ Cobra braided cable sleeve
- •VIABLUE™ ferrite filter 18 - for a distortion-free current transmission
OFC means oxygen-free copper
and is an electrolytically refined copper
used for its high conductivity with a
maximum level of oxygen of 0.001%.
VIABLUE™ Ferrite Filter
a ferrite core, built in a metal shell
suppresses the amount of high frequency
electromagnetic interference (EMI) noise
found in electronic circuits.
is a ceramic material of iron oxide and
additional metallic elements. All are
electrically non-conductive, meaning
that they are very good insulators.
- • Outer Ø X-25: 12.5 mm
- • Outer Ø X-40: 14.0 mm
- • Outer Ø X-60: 16.5 mm
- • Conductor cross section X-25: 3x 2.5 mm²
- • Conductor cross section X-40: 3x 4.0 mm²
- • Conductor cross section X-60: 3x 6.0 mm²
- • Isolation resistance: > 20 MOhm x KM
- • Test voltage: 3000 Volts