|Packing unit: 1 pair|
SC-2 SILVER SINGLE-WIRE WITH BANANA PLUGS
VIABLUE™ SC-2 Silver-Series speaker cables consist of 2x 4mm² conductors. Each one includes a combination of silvered and tinned OFC copper strands. Silvered strands provide a brilliant and precise high range rendition, as well as 3D acoustics. The tinned OFC strands guarantee powerful and vibrant basses. All frequencies are represented and reproduced in a linear fashion true to the original.
VIABLUE™ SC-2 Silver-Series speaker cables
- •2 conductors
- •2 silicone fillings for a symmetrical and round cable design
- •224 silvered and 224 tinned single strands, alternatingly assembled to 2x 7 wrapped bundles
Transparent, three-dimensional acoustics with a brilliant and airy high range
- •Silvered OFC copper strands for a precise high range rendition
- •Tinned OFC copper strands for powerful and vibrant basses
- •Transmission of all frequencies true to the original
Customized with VIABLUE™ T6s Banana connectors
- •24 carat real gold-plated
- •For an optimal contact pressure
- •VIABLUE™ Cobra braided cable sleeve
- •VIABLUE™ SC-2 splitter – for a neat installation and cable routing
OFC means oxygen-free copper
and is an electrolytically refined copper
used for its high conductivity with a
maximum level of oxygen of 0.001%.
provide an intelligent and precise cable
routing. They stabilize single strands
and thus prevent cables from
damages near cable outlets.