NF-S6 AIR SILVER ANALOG CABLE
VIABLUE™ NF-S6 AIR Silver RCA analog cable: Our reference audio cable for a First Class listening experience. Specifically designed for the transmission of analog signals, NF-S6 AIR cables provide a clear, natural and perfectly well rounded sound. All frequencies are rendered in great detail and true to the original.
The unique structure of the NF-S6 AIR includes an Air Pipe System, which creates an air-filled space in the center of 12 conductors. These conductors form a perfect circle around an Air Pipe. This set-up allows for a complete separation of the conductors, which forms the basis of a complete and fast signal transmission true to the original.
The result: No disturbing temporary hold of electrical charges, so-called capacity, within the cable. The Air Pipe system also prevents inductivity, unwanted magnetic fields. This leads to a rapid and pure transmission of all signals and full sound patterns.
Transmission of analog signals with a natural and perfectly well rounded sound
- •2x 6 signal conductors consisting of each 19 silver-plated OFC copper strands
6 shields: 100% interference free
- •3 ALU-PET golden foil shields
- •3 contra-rotating tinned OFC copper spiral shields
Our guarantee for a first-class and wide range listening experience
- •VIABLUE™ Airpipe System with 23 airpipes
- •Low capacity of approx. 93 pF/m
- •Complete and fast signal transmission
- •No disturbing temporary hold of electrical charges within the cable
- •Soft banding and satin matt cable sheath
- •VIABLUE™ T6s RCA XL, T6s XLR male/female
- •VIABLUE™ NF-AIR splitter
- •VIABLUE™ cable sleeves big size
OFC means oxygen-free copper
and is an electrolytically refined copper
used for its high conductivity with a
maximum level of oxygen of 0.001%.
provide an intelligent and precise cable
routing. They stabilize single strands
and thus prevent cables from
damages near cable outlets.
- •Outer Ø 16.5 mm
- •Alternative versions available: Unsymmetrical (RCA) and/or symmetrical (XLR)
- •Finishing: silvered / tinned
- •Capacity: 93 pF/m
- •Play-in time: approx. 25 hours