NF-B SUBWOOFER CABLE
VIABLUE™ NF-B Subwoofer RCA cables are specifically designed NF cables for subwoofers. A massive inner conductor, which was uniquely developed for bass ranges, is encased with an isolation layer, a so-called dielectric. Both are coated with a semiconducting LDPE layer, as well as two contra-rotating spiral shields made of tinned and pure OFC copper. The finish consists of our flexible, ultra soft audio sleeve.
Massive tones and strong, powerful subwoofer signals
- •Coaxial cable
- •Massive inner conductor with fine OFC copper strands
- •2 contra-rotating spiral shields made of tinned and pure OFC copper
- •1 semiconducting LDPE layer
OFC means oxygen-free copper
and is an electrolytically refined copper
used for its high conductivity with a
maximum level of oxygen of 0.001%.
- •Outer Ø 8 mm
- •Capacity conductor: 125 pF/m
- •Play-in time: approx. 20 hours