SC-6 Jumper Bridges
With T6s spades
|Packing unit: 2 pairs|
SC-6 AIR SILVER JUMPER BRIDGES T6s Spades
VIABLUE™ SC-6 AIR Silver-Series jumper bridges provide you with a pure sound and crystal clear acoustic patterns, brilliant highs and powerful basses. A striking distinction of all frequencies creates a wide and open stage.
VIABLUE™ SC-6 AIR jumper bridges consist of the 6 single conductors of the SC-6 AIR speaker cables. Each of these conductors contain 6 single conductors, which are arranged in a circular fashion around isolating Air Pipes.
The set-up of combining air pipes with transmitting strands ensures a physical separation of the conductors and thus of all frequencies. The result: No disturbing temporary hold of electrical charges, so-called capacity, within the cable. The Air Pipe system also prevents inductivity, unwanted magnetic fields.
VIABLUE™ SC-6 AIR jumper bridges guarantee a complete and fast signal transmission true to the original. Enjoy brilliantly isolated musical elements and impressive timbres.
Connection between high-pass and low-pass
The SC-6 cable bridges replace existing sheet metal bridges on bi-wire loudspeaker terminals. This offers a precise high range rendition and vibrant basses due to a loss-free connection. Stated lengths are measured between the connectors at the visible cable.
Hear every single detail
- •3 main conductors each containing 6 single conductors – 1x high-pass, 1x mid, 1x low-pass
- •342 single strands with 3 Airpipes per cable bridge
- •High-pass silvered, mid tinned, low-pass pure OFC copper
Arrangement of transmission conductors in circular assembled bundles of 6 each
- •Very low capacities from approx. 63 resp. 91 pF/m (single conductor to single conductor)
- •Complete and fast signal transmission true to the original
- •No disturbing temporary hold of electrical charges within the cable
- •Result: Brilliant, refined musical elements and impressive timbres
Customized with VIABLUE™ T6s spades
- •24 carat real gold-plated
- •For an optimal contact pressure
OFC means oxygen-free copper
and is an electrolytically refined copper
used for its high conductivity with a
maximum level of oxygen of 0.001%.
VIABLUE™ Air Pipes
are flexible, air filled silicone tubes.
They ensure a clean isolation and
physical separation of strands
- •3 Conductors each: 1x high-pass, 1x mid, 1x low-pass
- •Total cross section: 8 mm² each
- •342 single OFC copper strands each
- •Outer Ø incl. heat shrink: 11 mm
- •24 carat real gold-plated T6s spades
- •Very low capacities of appr. 91 pF/m (conductor to conductor)
- •Play-in time: approx: 30 hours