|Packing unit: 1 piece|
NF-B SUBWOOFER RCA CABLE
VIABLUE™ NF-B Subwoofer RCA cables are specifically designed NF cables for subwoofers. A massive inner conductor, which was uniquely developed for bass ranges, is encased with an isolation layer, a so-called dielectric. Both are coated with a semiconducting LDPE layer, as well as two contra-rotating spiral shields made of tinned and pure OFC copper. The finish consists of our flexible, ultra soft audio sleeve.
Massive tones and strong, powerful subwoofer signals
- •Coaxial cable
- •Massive inner conductor with fine OFC copper strands
- •2 contra-rotating spiral shields made of tinned and pure OFC copper
- •1 semiconducting LDPE layer
Customized with VIABLUE™ T6s RCA connectors
- •24 carat real gold-plated
- •For an optimal contact pressure
- •VIABLUE™ Cobra braided cable sleeve
- •VIABLUE™ ferrite filter 9 – for an interference free transmission
OFC means oxygen-free copper
and is an electrolytically refined copper
used for its high conductivity with a
maximum level of oxygen of 0.001%.
VIABLUE™ Ferrite Filter
a ferrite core, built in a metal shell
suppresses the amount of high frequency
electromagnetic interference (EMI) noise
found in electronic circuits.
is a ceramic material of iron oxide and
additional metallic elements. All are
electrically non-conductive, meaning
that they are very good insulators.
- •Outer Ø incl. sleeving: 9.5 mm
- •Ø ferrite filter 9: 20 mm
- •Capacity conductor: 125 pF/m
- •Burn-in time: approx. 20 hours