|Packing unit: 1 piece|
NF-75 SILVER DIGITAL RCA CABLE
VIABLUE™ NF-75 Silver S/PDIF RCA Cable: Coaxial high-end digital cable for a precise, complete and fast transmission of digital signals, even over long distances.
Coaxial high-end cable for an exact transmission of digital signals
- •Wave impedance: 75 Ohm
- •Polyethylene foam dielectric
- •Inner conductor consistent of 7 tinned OFC copper strands
VIABLUE™ Silver Shield
- •100% distortion-free transmission
- •Silvered OFC copper braided
- •ALU-PET foil shield
Customized with VIABLUE™ T6s RCA connectors
- •24 carat real gold-plated
- •For an optimal contact pressure
- •VIABLUE™ Cobra braided cable sleeve
- •VIABLUE™ ferrite filter 9 – to refine an interference free transmission
OFC means oxygen-free copper
and is an electrolytically refined copper
used for its high conductivity with a
maximum level of oxygen of 0.001%.
VIABLUE™ Ferrite Filter
a ferrite core, built in a metal shell
suppresses the amount of high frequency
electromagnetic interference (EMI) noise
found in electronic circuits.
is a ceramic material of iron oxide and
additional metallic elements. All are
electrically non-conductive, meaning
that they are very good insulators.
- •Outer Ø incl. sleeving: 9.5 mm
- •Ø ferrite filter 9: 20 mm
- •Capacity conductor: 52 pF/m | screen: 75 pF/m
- •Play-in time: approx. 18 hours