SC-4 Jumper Bridges
With crimp sleeves
|Packing unit: 2 pairs|
SC-4 SILVER JUMPER BRIDGES Crimp Sleeves
VIABLUE™ SC-4 Silver-Series jumper bridges consist of 2x 4mm² conductors. One conductor includes silvered OFC copper strands, which provide a brilliant and precise high range rendition, as well as 3D acoustics. The second conductor is comprised of tinned OFC copper strands to guarantee powerful and vibrant basses. All frequencies are represented and reproduced in a linear fashion true to the original.
Connection between high-pass and low-pass
The SC-4 cable bridges replace existing sheet metal bridges on bi-wire loudspeaker terminals. This offers a precise high range rendition and vibrant basses due to a loss-free connection. Stated lengths are measured between the connectors at the visible cable.
VIABLUE™ SC-4 Silver-Series: dynamic and powerful sound
- •2 single conductors each: 1 high pass and 1 low pass combined
- •448 single strands assembled to 2x 7 wrapped bundles combined to 2 single conductors
- •Silvered high range conductors, tinned low range conductors
Customized with VIABLUE™ crimp sleeves
- •24 carat real gold-plated
OFC means oxygen-free copper
and is an electrolytically refined copper
used for its high conductivity with a
maximum level of oxygen of 0.001%.
- •2 conductors each: 1x high-pass and 1x low-pass
- •Total cross section: 8 mm² each
- •224 OFC strands per conductor
- •Outer Ø incl. heat shrink: 8.5 mm
- •Size crimp sleeves: 10 mm²
- •Inductivity: 0.63 µH/m
- •Play-in time: approx. 30 hours