EP-7S SILVER CAT 7 SOLID
ViaBlue™ High-End Technologies
||per 1 meter
> Find dealer
The ViaBlue™ EP-7 Silver Cat7A network cable has high-purity OFC copper wires with a silvered OFC copper braided shielding and 4 aluminium PET film screens for the individual isolation pairs.
The total of 5 screens keep out interference such as DECT or mobile phones, microwaves and mains hum on all frequencies.
The complete cable system is protected by a soft tape and a flexible and satin cable sheath. The soft coating of the EP-7 Silver network cable is very tough.
- Developed for fixed installation
- real 1000 MHz
- silvered OFC copper shielding
- OFC solid-core copper wires
- AWG 23/1
- Five screenings
- 1 shield braid, 4 aluminium foil screenings
- Semi-matt, flexible sheath
- 9 mm diameter
- Bending radius 4 x Ø
- Capacity nominal 45 nF / km
- Relative velocity of propagation ca. 0.78 C
- Wave resistance 1 – 100 MHz = 100 +/- 15 ohm
- Wave resistance 100 – 250 MHz = 100 +/- 22 ohm
- Wave resistance 250 – 600 MHz = 100 +/- 25 ohm
- Attenuation of shielding up to 1000 MHz > 60 dB